Who am I?
Well, I’m just an ordinary guy who loves travel, tech, and making apps with delightful animations. Day time, I’m a senior iOS engineer at Pinterest. Night time, I’m a husband and an independent app developer.
- Interned at Scotiabank, worked on internal web tools, my first ever job.
- Interned at Polar, worked on MediaVoice(ads management tool).
- Interned at Apple, worked on HomeKit.
- Wrote the CollectionKit library (3000+🌟).
- Spoke about CollectionKit at 2018 @Swift conference in Beijing.
- Worked remotely on a startup called Yap.
- Built an iOS app for The Relish.
- Did some freelance iOS work.
- Travelled to Japan for 8 month, met my girlfriend Lin.
- Got married in Toronto.
- Moved back to Bay Area and joined Pinterest again.
- Launched Noto on the side.
- Spending time at home.
- Launched Ink.